COMPASS 4 HARDWARE
- Fully adjustable for height, depth, and angle of recline.
- Requires only 1.5" of space on each cane for mounting purposes.
- All adjustments can be made while the user is seated in the wheelchair, eliminating the need for multiple transfers during the fitting process.
- Quick-release feature allows backrest to be removed vertically within seconds.
- Hardware may be installed within minutes and fits 3/4", 7/8", and 1" tubing.
- Positive locking feature for angle rotation.
Note: hardware appearance my vary depending on back support size and style.
- 1. Cane mount fits 5 different cane diameters. Shorter strap that comes standard fits 3/4”, 7/8” & 1” while longer strap provided (not pictured) fits 1 1/8” & 1 1/4”.
- 2. Slot lock nut system prevents unwanted rotation.
- 3. Single design allows for easy adjustment with minimal fasteners.
- 4. Single slot design uses very little space, allowing other hardware to mount.
- 5. Minimal fasteners, but strong design.
- 6. Track systems prevent rotation, allowing features to nest together for additional stability.
- 7. Combination of aluminum and steel for ultralight hardware.
COMPASS POWER MOUNT BRACKET
8" height adjustability while user is in chair
Integrates every Acta-Series back support with the following power provider:
- Quantum with TRU-Balance 3 Power Seating System
- Permobil with Corpus 3G Power Seating System
- Quickie with 3.7 Power Seating System
- Rovi with Motion Concepts Power Seating System